04 May Help Us Prepare For Our 50th Anniversary!
Save the date for our 50th Anniversary Celebration Weekend on October 8-10, to join us in commemorating God’s faithfulness over the last five decades. As we prepare for this momentous occasion, please visit wa.edu/alumni to update your contact information, share a Portrait of a Graduate Story, or a favorite personal memory about a milestone moment that occurred at WA.
Alumni, please email us at email@example.com if you are willing to serve as a Class Ambassador to engage fellow alumni to join us for the festivities.
Westminster Academy’s 50th Anniversary Celebration Weekend
October 8-10, 2021
Homecoming – Friday 5:30 p.m.
Tailgate | Athletic Hall of Honor Inductions
West Campus Athletic Complex
Golden Gala – Saturday 7:00 p.m.
Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and Spa
WA Sunday 11:00 a.m.
Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church
Alumni Farewell Brunch following the service
Special Thanks to Our Steering Committee:
- Wanda Alday—Alumni Parent ’17, ’18, and Current Parent
- Julie Carlson ’80—Alumna
- Jennifer Whiting ’92 Casey—Alumna, Alumni Parent, and Current Parent
- Cindy Perkins ’79 Coningsby—Alumna and Alumni Parent
- Sam Freas ’94—Alumnus, Current Parent, and Current Aquatics Program Director
- Laura Smeryage ’96 Harms—Alumna, Alumni Parent, and Current Parent
- Christy LaCaria—Current Parent
- Vicki McKay—Alumni Parent ’98, ’00, ’03, and Retired Teacher
- Carol Neal—Retired Teacher
- Philip Piedt ’07—School Board Member and Alumnus
- Elizabeth Taylor—Alumni Parent ’12, ’15, and Current Teacher
- Paul Wackes ’79—Alumnus and Alumni Parent
Be sure to follow us on social media for the latest news and updates and share the Facebook event.