04 May Help Us Prepare For Our 50th Anniversary!
Save the date for our 50th Anniversary Celebration Weekend on October 8–10, to join us in commemorating God’s faithfulness over the last five decades. As we prepare for this momentous occasion, please visit wa.edu/alumni to update your contact information, share a Portrait of a Graduate Story, or a favorite personal memory about a milestone moment that occurred at WA.
Alumni, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are willing to serve as a Class Ambassador to engage fellow alumni to join us for the festivities.
Westminster Academy’s 50th Anniversary Celebration Weekend
October 8–10, 2021
Homecoming – Friday 5:30 p.m.
Tailgate | Athletic Hall of Honor Inductions
West Campus Athletic Complex
Golden Gala – Saturday 7:00 p.m.
Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and Spa
WA Sunday 11:00 a.m.
Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church
Alumni Farewell Brunch following the service
Special Thanks to Our Steering Committee:
- Wanda Alday—Alumni Parent ’17, ’18, and Current Parent
- Julie Carlson ’80—Alumna
- Jennifer Whiting ’92 Casey—Alumna, Alumni Parent, and Current Parent
- Cindy Perkins ’79 Coningsby—Alumna and Alumni Parent
- Sam Freas ’94—Alumnus, Current Parent, and Current Aquatics Program Director
- Laura Smeryage ’96 Harms—Alumna, Alumni Parent, and Current Parent
- Christy LaCaria—Current Parent
- Vicki McKay—Alumni Parent ’98, ’00, ’03, and Retired Teacher
- Carol Neal—Retired Teacher
- Philip Piedt ’07—School Board Member and Alumnus
- Elizabeth Taylor—Alumni Parent ’12, ’15, and Current Teacher
- Paul Wackes ’79—Alumnus and Alumni Parent
Be sure to follow us on social media for the latest news and updates and share the Facebook event.