We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We collect specific information or data about you when you use our website.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your IP address and browser version if you send a message via a form on our website
- your IP address from which you access our website, and details of which version of web browser and operating system you used
- the date and time of your visit
- Google Analytics data, which is information on how you use our website, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve our website
- the website address of the website from which you accessed our website
- The approximate location from which you viewed our website
This helps us to:
- improve our website by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us if you’ve asked us to
- Unless you voluntarily submit personal information to us (for example, by sending us an e‐mail or completing the contact form), we can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
- We store your information on secure servers in the United States.
- Your data can only be viewed by our staff or our suppliers, Schools‐Online.
- By submitting your personal information, you agree to this.
- Cookies are files used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve your experience. You have the option in your browser to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer.
- If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Keeping your data secure and disclosing your information
- No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Any data you transmit to us is at your own risk.
- We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to our website from another website