In addition to the general guidelines listed in the Family Handbook, the following are included:
- WA outerwear can be purchased on campus in the WA Spirit Store.
- P.E. uniforms for boys and girls (shirts and shorts) are to be purchased at the WA Spirit Store. Athletic tennis shoes are required for P.E. classes as well.
- Footwear for boys and girls should consist of regular dress shoes (i.e., closed-toe with a fullback, not straps) or athletic shoes appropriate in design, color, and condition that enhance the total uniform. Sandals, crocs, heelies, or rail shoes are not permitted.
Cold Weather Dress Code
If the temperature is 50 degrees or lower at 6:30 a.m. on the Parent Information page on the school website, it will be considered a Cold Weather Day. On Cold Weather Days, students may wear any heavy jacket or outerwear top but will still be required to wear a school uniform polo shirt underneath the outwear. Students may also wear uniform long pants, WA team athletic wear, joggers in WA colors (navy, red, gray), leggings under uniform shorts, or uniform skirts. No jeans or elastic bottom baggy sweatpants will be allowed. If in doubt, do not wear it. Please continue to be mindful of wearing clothing that reflects our Christ-centered mission and learning environment. Please dress warm and please dress modestly.
The Lions Parent Association provides gently used uniforms for sale at a reduced cost. The uniform bank, led by wonderful parent volunteers, will open on August 23 and be open each Tuesday school is in session from 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know you are coming.
- Shirts, shorts, dresses, and skirts $5
- Sweatshirts $10
- P.E. uniform shirts, shorts, or spirit wear $5 Buy One, Get One