FACTS Family Portal, part of the FACTS Student Information System, gives you the opportunity to be involved in your child’s academic progress and future success. FACTS Family Online allows you to view academic information such as grades, attendance, and homework, as well as other useful school information.
Please click here to access FACTS Family Portal. You may also access it from the top menu on each page of our website. If you access FACTS Family Portal and it requests a district code, please use WEST-FL. (If you are a first-time user, please follow the directions below. If you are a returning user, be sure to click on the Parents tab if not already selected.)
- Click here if you have not logged in to FACTS Family Portal before.
- Click on Create New FACTS Family Portal Account
- Enter the email address that you provided to the school and click Create Account.
- To learn more about the FACTS Family Portal, watch this tutorial from FACTS. The password is Portal.
If you need any assistance, please email email@example.com.
Update Family Information
Please make sure we have your most up-to-date email address and emergency contact phone number recorded with us via the FACTS Family Portal.
To update this information, please…
- Log in to the FACTS Family Portal
- Select Family Information in the menu on the left
- Toward the middle of the window, click on Family Demographic Form under Web Forms
- Update email and phone numbers for Custodial Parents, Emergency Contacts, and Transportation
Thank you for keeping this information accurate so that we may contact you with important and timely information.
FACTS Family App
We encourage you to download the FACTS Family App for your smartphone (iOS and Android are supported). Learn more about the FACTS Family App here.