Title: Facilities Maintenance Handyman
Reports to: Facilities Director
Job Overview: The Facilities Maintenance Handyman performs a wide variety of duties that would be typical of a “handyman.” The Handyman must be flexible and willing to complete all assigned tasks. This position is paid hourly at a rate competitive in the marketplace and consistent with specific experience with these responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Moving furniture, office equipment, or other items
- Non-technical repairs of walls, plumbing clogs, etc.
- Painting, pressure cleaning
- Emptying trash
- Delivering packages within the complex
- Assembling furniture, etc.