At Westminster Academy, our mission is to equip your child to excel by using their gifts and talents for God’s glory. Discovering those God-given gifts and talents is an important step—both in the classroom and in our enrichment programs. We’re excited to offer these on-campus programs to your child.
Registration is now open for Discover, Westminster Academy’s after-school and enrichment activities. Please click here to log in or create an account and register your student for activities.
Currently, we are offering the following programs for the first quarter of school starting the week of August 30:
Art (Cost $110)
- PK3: Fridays from 3:30–4:30 p.m. in the PK3 room
- PK4: Mondays from 2:45–3:45 p.m. in the lower school art room (#104)
- Kindergarten–Grade 1: Tuesdays from 2:45–3:45 p.m. in the lower school art room (#104)
- Grades 2–5: Thursdays from 2:45–3:45 p.m. in the lower school art room (#104)
Cheer (Cost $110)
- Kindergarten–Grade 5: Mondays from 3:00–4:00 p.m. in Music Room (105)
Piano (Cost $250)
Swim (Not through CampBrain)
- We offer two programs: Lessons (learn to swim) and age group swim team. Both are offered right after school. The lessons are offered 2 days a week: Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday. Classes are 30 minutes and start at 3:00 p.m. and continue until 5:30 p.m. The cost is $100 per month. The age group team is offered Monday through Thursday from 3:00–4:00 p.m. in the big pool. The cost is also $100 per month. More info can be found at westminsterswimming.com or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Please register early as most activities require a minimum number of participants. We look forward to providing wonderful opportunities for your student in our Discover program. Please email Keith Kerrigan, After School/Enrichment Activities Coordinator, with any questions.