At Westminster Academy, our mission is to equip your child to excel by using their gifts and talents for God’s glory. Discovering those God‐given gifts and talents is an important step—both in the classroom and in our enrichment programs. We’re excited to offer these on‐campus programs to your child.
We are offering the following programs for the third quarter starting the week of January 14 and continue through the week of March 4.
- Cheerleading with Mrs. Applegate (Girls in K–5th) in lower school music room from 3:15–4:15 p.m. Price: $160 per quarter
- Ceramics & Art with Miss Salas (3–5th) in lower school art room from 3:10–4:10 p.m. Price: $160 per quarter plus $20 supply fee
- Art with Miss Salas (PreK4‐2nd) in lower school art room from 3:10–4:10 p.m. Price: $175 per quarter plus $20 supply fee
- Lego Club with Mrs. Walker (3rd‐5th) in the science lab from 3:15–4:15 p.m. Price: $175 per quarter
- Preschool Playtime with Prek2 teacher Mrs. Forsgren (Prek2–Prek4) in the preschool courtyard from 3:00–4:00 p.m. Price: $160 per quarter
- Lions Junior Chef Class (K‐5th) in the art room from 3:15–4:15 pm Price $160 per quarter plus $30 supply fee
- Golf with Mike Freglette (K–5th) on the grassy lot from 3:00–4:00 p.m. Price: $175
- Lego Club with Mrs. Walker (3rd–5th) in the science lab from 3:15–4:15 p.m. Price: $175 per quarter
- Ballet with Miss Nikki Miller (PK2–K) in the ballet room from 3:15–4:00 p.m. Price: $175 per quarter
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday:
- Private Piano Lessons (K‐12th) with Gail Smith, lower school students during special during school hours and upper school students are after school. Price: $250 per quarter
For swimming programs, please visit westminsterswimming.com for more information.
Please register early as some activities require a minimum number of participants. We look forward to providing wonderful opportunities for your student in our Discover program.