Westminster Academy provides students with a flourishing enrichment program, Discover After-School Enrichment Clubs, that introduces students to extracurricular activities that support our students’ social, emotional, spiritual, physical, and academic growth.
Clubs sizes are kept small to ensure our students receive the best experience. Please understand when a club is sold out, we are unable to add additional spaces. So, don’t delay, as many of our programs sell out within the first hour.
Our offerings for the first quarter:
- STEM Smarties Jr. (PK3–PK4 with Ms. Jatoft)—A fun science club for our PK friends to learn about the scientific method and do fun experiments.
- STEM Smarties (Kindergarten–PREP 5 with Mrs. Farrar, *$10 Supply Fee)—If participating in awesome science experiments, creating and building structures, making mazes, and so much more sounds like fun, STEM is the club for you!
- Cheer (Kindergarten–PREP 5 with Ms. Applegate & Ms. Johnston *Cheer uniforms must be purchased)—Students will be trained in cheer technique, motions, jumps, and pom routines. We will perform at a home football game (date TBD). This year’s cheer uniforms will be the same as last year’s; any white athletic shoe will do.
- Art Club (Grades 3–PREP 5 with Ms. Salas)—Children will be able to explore their artistic side and visually express themselves using a variety of mediums and techniques, including painting, drawing, and collage.
- Baseball Club (Kindergarten–PREP 5 with Mr. Gonzalez)—Engage in the thrill of baseball with our club! Develop skills, teamwork, and a passion for the game.
- Playtime Fitness (Kindergarten–PREP 5 with Ms. Hudson *$5 Supply Fee)—Join our Playtime Fitness Club and embrace active living through enjoyable workouts and group activities. Elevate your fitness journey in a supportive and engaging community. Let’s get moving together!
- Tiny Dancers (PK4–Kindergarten with Ms. Johnston)—Step into the rhythm with our Jazz Dance Club. The girls will learn a jazz dance and perform it.
- Female Athlete Development (Kindergarten–PREP 6 with Coach Jarvis)—Female athletes will be introduced to speed and coordination drills, mental and strength training, and fun competitions. The overall goal is to develop a passion for training, whether for sports or their overall health. We also want to have fun while working hard!
- Soccer Club (Grades 1–PREP 5 with Coach Castro)—Kick-off excitement in our Soccer Club! Improve skills, teamwork, and enjoy friendly competition. Join us for active fun and a rewarding soccer experience.
- Art Club (Kindergarten–Grade 2 with Ms. Salas)—Children will be able to explore their artistic side and visually express themselves using a variety of mediums and techniques, including painting, drawing, and collage.
- Hip-Hop Dance (Kindergarten–PREP 6 with Ms. Priest)—Groove with us in the Hip-Hop Dance Club! Learn dynamic moves, express your style, and connect with fellow dancers.
- Stories and Snacks Book Club (PREP 3–5 with Mrs. Parzich)—Join Stories and Snacks Club for a delightful journey into captivating tales and tasty treats. Share stories, spark conversations, and savor delicious snacks in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
We look forward to helping your child DISCOVER their gifts and talents for God’s glory!