At Westminster Academy, our mission is to equip your child to excel by using their gifts and talents for God’s glory. Discovering those God-given gifts and talents is an important step—both in the classroom and in our enrichment programs. We’re excited to offer these on-campus programs to your child.
Please log in or create an account to register.
Currently, we are offering the following programs for the first quarter of school starting the week of August 26:
- Art with Jessica Salas (PreK4-1st) in the lower school art room from 3:15–4:15 p.m.
- Board Games with Darlynn Mize (2nd-5th) in Room 111 from 3:15–4:15 p.m.
- Art with Jessica Salas (2nd-5th) in lower school art room from 3:15–4:15 p.m.
- FIRST Lego League with Marla Mahoney (4th-6th) in the Collaboratory from 3:15–4:15 p.m. (August-December)
- Ballet with Niki Miller (PreK2‑K) in the music room from 3:00–4:00 p.m.
- Science Club with Christia Hewlett (2nd-5th) in the Collaboratory from 3:15–4:15 p.m.
- Golf with Mike Freglette (K‑5th) on the field from 3:15–4:15 p.m.
- Cooking with Yanina Rocco (3rd-5th) in the lower school faculty lounge from 3:15–4:15 p.m.
- Swimming Fun with certified lifeguards (K‑5th) in the pool from 3:15–4:15 p.m.
Monday through Friday:
- Piano with Gail Smith (Grades 1–12)
For swimming programs, please visit westminsterswimming.com for more information.
Please register early as most activities require a minimum number of participants. We look forward to providing wonderful opportunities for your student in our Discover program.