14 Dec Sporting Clay Tournament Recap
The 11th Annual Sporting Clay Tournament presented by Fusion Powder Coating was a grand success! We had our highest participation yet, 91 participants, including 14 students, and a total of $44,000 raised for the Annual Fund.
Congratulations to our Top Shooters and Teams:
- First Place: Pietro Boeri
- Second Place: Mike Hajduk
- Third Place: Ryan Schultz
- Top Student: Sean Harms
- Top Female: Leah Barbar
- First Place Team: Howard Haines, Steve Greep, Joe Vason, and Bill McGee
- Second Place Team: Bevan and Sean Harms, Mike Hajduk, David Swinson, and Frank Jones
- Third Place Team: Pete and Peter Bloemendaal, Leah Barbar, Philip Barbar, and Jake Holaday
Special thanks to our Title Sponsor, Fusion Powder Coating, and additional sponsors and underwriters Southern Painting, All Atlantic Benefits, Sage Dental & Orthodontics, Dry Concepts, SunShine Cleaning Systems, Risse Brothers School Uniforms, Game On Custom Apparel, Declaration Defense, the Boeri Family, the Shaw family, and the Patterson Family.