The Westminster Academy Alumni Board awards two scholarships to seniors, each valued at $1000.
Criteria for the WA Alumni Board Scholarship:
- Submit a 500-word essay, based on the prompts
- Personal testimony
- GPA minimum of 3.0
- Details of extracurricular activities
- Two teacher/coach recommendations
- Open to college-bound seniors only (funds must be used towards college costs)
- Proven leadership or community involvement (student government, teen advisors, chapel, sports, drama, mission trip, etc.)
- Any additional information that shows the student participates in school functions
- Community service hours in excess of the school requirement
- Exhibits Christ-like and godly character (represents alumni well!)
- College plans
The submission deadline is the end of March. The scholarship winners will be announced at the Senior Chapel and presented at the Senior Recognition Night.