The Westminster Academy Alumni Board awards two scholarships to seniors, each valued at $1000.
Criteria for the WA Alumni Board Scholarship:
- Submit a 500‐word essay, based on the prompts
- Personal testimony
- GPA minimum 3.0
- Details of extracurricular activities
- Two teacher/coach recommendations
- Open to college‐bound seniors only (funds must be used towards college costs)
- Proven leadership or community involvement (student government, teen advisors, chapel, sports, drama, mission trip, etc.)
- Any additional information that shows the student participates in school functions
- Community service hours in excess of the school requirement
- Exhibits Christ‐like and godly character (represents alumni well!)
- College plans
Submission deadline is Friday, March 29, 2019. The scholarship winners will be announced at Senior Recognition Night on May 13 and recognized at the Alumni Sponsored Luncheon for Seniors on May 14.