27 Feb Summer School Registration Now Open
Summer School is now open to all students entering grades 6–12 in the fall of 2019. Summer school runs from Monday, June 3, through Wednesday, July 3, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Please complete the registration form to sign up.
- Remedial Math Courses (Grades 6–12)—Remedial math courses are all taught on an individual basis for Pre‐Algebra, Algebra I & II, Geometry, Math for College Readiness, and Algebra with Trigonometry.
- Conceptual Physics—This course offers a conceptual and exploratory approach to classical mechanics, optics, and electricity for Juniors and Seniors. Successful completion of Algebra and Geometry is a prerequisite.
- Spanish II—This course further increases listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, as well as cultural awareness. The content includes an expansion of the four communication skills and a survey of the target culture.
- World History (Grade 9)—This course will trace history from the ancient world to the Middle Ages including, Mesopotamian, Egyptian, Greek, Roman, and European eras.
- European History (Grade 10)—This course will emphasize the major philosophies, events, and personalities from the 1400’s to the present day with a strong emphasis on European history.
- U.S. History (Grade 11)—This course presents a chronological survey of American history that spans pre‐Columbus Christian exploration to current times.
- SAT/ACT Prep Course—A summer school course will be devoted to understanding the newly redesigned SAT exam as well as the ACT exam with its redesigned essay. The changes to the SAT are significant and include how the test is scored as well as major content changes in the reading, writing, and math sections.
- Session I: June 3 to June 18 for SAT/ACT preparation is open to students who would like to begin preparing for the SAT and ACT tests.
- Session II: June 19 to July 3 is open to students who would like to begin preparing for the SAT and ACT tests. The cost is $400.