The Facilities Administrator reports to the Director of Facilities and manages the joint school calendar as well as maintaining all records involved in facilities maintenance. The FA works closely with the grounds and maintenance team and both assigns & keeps a record of daily work orders.
Experience with software applications such as facilities & event management calendaring software, building maintenance, and facilities software that assigns and keeps records of work orders. Applicant must have strong administrative & communication skills. Some experience of basic construction, service contracts, and the capability of converting facilities concepts into information systems and reports is a plus.
The Facilities Administrator serves primarily in the creation and maintenance of the joint calendar and converting facility needs such as scheduled maintenance & work orders, vendor contracts, life cycle maintenance program, and building records into information systems and reports for record keeping, accreditation, and decision-making purposes.
The FA also:
- Manages vendor contracts.
- Maintains licensing and permitting.
- Maintains certificate of insurance.
- Manages facility equipment rentals & leases.
- Creates PO’s for all facility related invoices.
- Serves as purchasing coordinator working with the Director of Facilities on vendor bidding selection, contracting, and ordering & invoice processing.