Parent Teacher Fellowship
The mission of the Parent Teacher Fellowship ministry is to uphold the values and support the vision of Westminster Academy by promoting, facilitating and fostering unity and fellowship with families and school ministry.
- Fostering unity and promoting Christian fellowship within the school community as ambassadors of Westminster Academy.
- Nurturing relationships and providing involvement opportunities between the parents, students, school faculty and administration.
- Facilitating communication between parents and teachers.
- Providing stewardship for the programs and facilities within Westminster Academy.
- Encouraging prayer and the sharing of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
We praise God that we can come together each day in the name of Jesus Christ to celebrate what God is doing in the lives of our children at WA.
Activities & Events
Every parent of a student at Westminster Academy is a member of Parent Teacher Fellowship and is invited to meetings, events, and many other opportunities for involvement. Being involved with PTF is a wonderful way to build relationships with other parents and teachers and make a lasting impact on our school.
Fellowship & Refreshments (Parent & Student Support)
- Welcome Back Breakfast (all school)
- Back to School Nights (all school)
- Touch Base Night (upper school)
- End of Year Receptions (all school)
- Bibles for Seniors (senior class)
- Family Care (all school)
- Back to School Gift (August)
- Thanksgiving (November)
- Christmas Gift (December)
- Valentine's Day Gift (February)
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (May)
- Provide Coffee Service to all teacher's lounges (all year)
There are tremendous opportunities for you to serve with PTF during the year. We look forward to having you join with us. To volunteer, or for more information, please .
- President(s): Martin & Melissa Scasserra
- Vice President(s): TBD
- Secretary: TBD
- Treasurer: Courtney Selbach
- Scott Bursa
- Dr. Domingo & Sylvia Delgado
- Karen Kastritis
- Joe & Lisa Hibler
- Ron & Don Muller
- Jason & Sabrina Natt
- Ramona Neuman
- Christos Kostelidis & Eliazbeth Rodrigues
- Nelson & Melissa Ruiz
- Denise Gianino (High School)
- Holly Wettrich (Middle School)
- Mindy Allsworth (Lower School)