ParentsWeb, part of the RenWeb School Management Software, gives you the opportunity to be involved in your child’s academic progress and future success. ParentsWeb allows you to view academic information such as grades, attendance, and homework, as well as other useful school information.
Please click to access ParentsWeb. You may also access it from the top menu on each page of our website. If you access ParentsWeb and it requests a district code, please use WEST-FL. (If you are a first-time user, please follow the directions below. If you are a returning user, be sure to click on the Parents tab if not already selected.)
- Click here if you have not logged in to ParentsWeb before.
- Click on Create New Parents Web Account
- Enter the email address that you provided to the school and click Create Account. If you did not provide an email address, please contact the Information Technology department at the number below for assistance in setting up your account.
ParentsWeb Access For Mobile Devices
There are two ways for parents and students to access ParentsWeb on mobile devices. Both of these require the district code for Westminster Academy, which is WEST-FL.
The first is the free ParentsWeb Mobile mobile-enabled website and requires no action on your part other than visiting ParentsWeb through your mobile device. If the website does not automatically detect your mobile device, then visit m.renweb.com.
Using ParentsWeb Mobile will give you access to:
- Announcements (including summer reading, supply lists, and more)
- School Directory Information (faculty, staff, and families)
- Homework Assignments
- Daily Grades
- Report Cards
- Class Schedules
The second option is the RenWeb Home app which offers the additional conveniences of a native app for an annual subscription of $4.99 per household. In addition to the access above, it also features:
- The option to stay logged into ParentsWeb
- Faster access to information
- Communicate easier with other school parents and faculty through your iPhone’s integration with the School Directory, allowing you to tap and send emails or make phone calls instantly to directory listings
Update Information In ParentsWeb
Please make sure we have your most up-to-date email address and emergency contact phone number recorded with us via ParentsWeb.
To update this information, please…
- Log in to ParentsWeb
- Select Family Information in the menu on the left
- Toward the middle of the window, click on Family Demographic Form under Web Forms
- Update email and phone numbers for Custodial Parents, Emergency Contacts, and Transportation
Thank you for keeping this information accurate so that we may contact with important and timely information.