15 Sep Lions Join Touchdowns Against Cancer
The Westminster Academy Lions Varsity Football Team are proud to support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital by joining Touchdowns Against Cancer, along with schools from across the nation.
We are inviting our fans to pledge a donation for each touchdown we score at our next 2 games. Proceeds will directly benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, to give you an idea of what your donations can do:
- $2 per TD will provide a patient a Pediatric Isolation Mask to help protect those with compromised immune systems from airborne germs
- $5 per TD will provide Thermometers to check children for fever
- $10 per TD will provide a Medical Testing Doll used to help patients understand medical treatment and procedure
- $25 per TD will fund Rehabilitation Weights to help improve patients’ quality of life
- $100 per TD will provide one pair of Child-Sized Crutches
Come watch us at our next home game this Friday, September 16, at 7:00 p.m. at we go up against Coral Springs Charter!