17 Dec Rising Juniors: 2015 Summer School-Dual Enrolled College Courses
Registration for Broward College Dual Enrollment(DE) summer courses, taught at Westminster Academy, is just around the corner. WA will begin enrollment after we return from Christmas break. You will receive an email with our summer school registration link and the online Broward College DE application. Broward College requires high school students to have SAT/ACT scores that will qualify them to enroll in a DE college course.
SAT Test Registration: www.collegeboard.org
- January 24 SAT registration deadline is December 29
- March 14 SAT registration deadline is February 13
ACT Test Registration: www.actstudent.
- February 7 ACT registration deadline is January 9
2015 Summer DE courses offered for rising juniors are:
- Psychology (PSY2023) non math DE course — Tuesday, May 26 to June 10
- Business Law (BUL2241) non math DE course — June 11-June 26
If you are a junior by summer 2015 and would like to take a DE summer course at WA, please be sure you have taken an SAT and/or ACT, and meet the minimum score requirements. Broward College also requires a student to carry an unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.0 and 11 high school credits.